Sep 14, 2008

Fury of the hell



Enveloped in darkness,
Seated beside the window..

Drops of rain splattering on my face…

Lightening illuminating the scene for a split second..
I see the trees fighting the mighty wind

The thunder sends a shiver down my spine..

The memories of the past haunt me..

Nature seems to have understood me perfectly well…
Its reflecting the raging storm within me..

I so wish the drops from the heaven would wash away the pain I feel within..
But, I realize that, today its no ordinary rain..

Indeed it seems like the fury of the hell,
my broken self…!

4 tunes:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hhhmmm.... nice nice...
    but ur broken side?? ur fury?? :P lolz wats that? haha.
    nice description... but try to write on somthing more mild.. it will be more interesting. :)

    harjith

    ReplyDelete
  3. ummm....dont mind me!!! but cant you write about sumthing happier!!! hey i'm no one to comment on the work...its anothr good piece...but ur blog is getting sort of monotonous.... If u want ur blog to be about 'Darkness' nd stuff...thrs no problem!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ harjith... thanx.. this was just random thoughts one dark night sometime :P

    @ akshat.. thanx for the advice.. will surely put up better stuff next time.. n by now m sure u know the reasons as to y this was posten as explained in ur scraps .. :P

    ReplyDelete

Would love to her what you think of this

(c) Mystic. Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Solitary Contemplations, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena